Red Ruby Beets Salad : I make this recipe all the time especially in the summer! When I moved to Philly when I was 25 years old, I lived with my Aunt Kiki! She was the one who introduced me to Beets! They are so easy to make and so healthy for you! A BodyX favorite of mine!
• 3 large beets, stems and leaves removed
• 4 cloves of garlic, minced
• 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
• 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
• 1 1/2 tsp coriander seeds (grind fine) or
• 1 tsp sea salt
• 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 3 tbsp good quality red wine vinegar
Wash and scrub the beets. Boil beets in a large pot of water for an1 hour until easily pierced with a fork. Drain water and to peel the beets, then slice or chop and place in a bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients and combine completely.
Wonderful as a side dish with your meal or by it self. I love the rich beet flavor!