BodyX Special Events
22 North Bryn Mawr Avenue, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania 19010
BodyX 14 Day Challenge
June 3, 2017 @ 11:00 am - June 18, 2017 @ 11:00 am| $250.00
BodyX 14 Day Challenge Overview
The Body X Challenge is an all encompassing intense 14 day program that will transform your mind, body and spirit. Everyone is welcomed simply because anyone can physically complete this program. Day 1 of the challenge will begin with an orientation. The orientation will give an introduction and entire overview of the 14-day challenge, assessments, guideline package as well as a live cooking and tasting demonstration.** The group fitness classes run during the week Monday through Friday, and the final assessments and maintenance plan are reviewed 1-on-1 on the last day of the challenge.
What to Expect:
- The BodyX Challenge typically begins on a Saturday or Sunday and ends 14 days later, with an individual weekly assessment by instructor for progress.
- Group workouts alternate between 12-round kickboxing, strength and cardio conditioning.
- Participants must complete 20 to 45 minutes of cardio training on their own each day.
- Body X Participants follow a strict nutritional plan consisting of lean protein, vegetables, essential fats and proteins shakes for the full 14 days.
- Shopping list, shortcuts, recipes and menus provided with NO “F.A.D.S.” ( fats, fruit, alcohol, dairy, or starch)
- You will also receive Daily Affirmations to help reinforce your commitment
- All that you need to succeed will be handed on on DAY 1 such as the Body X 14 Day Challenge overview, assessment, guidelines packets, workout planner and log book.
First meeting is utilized for introductions and assessments. Afterwards, Frances will hold a food demonstration with tasting about the preparation of the BodyX healthy cooking menu for the next 14 days.
This program has proven results for women and men, old or young, and of all fitness levels. To register call 1.800.800.BODY(2639) or visit BodyX Fitness on Facebook or at 22 N. Bryn Mawr Ave. Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
In just 14 days the average person lost 6 pounds and 6 inches from their waistline.
**A live cooking demonstration will be held on Day 1 of the challenge.